When using Ambassador, automated notifications will be sent to you as well as your ambassadors throughout their experience.
What types of notifications are sent?
Emails are sent to you when:
- A new ambassador is enrolled in your referral program.
- A payout is issued to an ambassador.
- An ambassador earns a commission.
- A campaign is set to end.
Please note, only the main account admin will receive the notifications as selected above.
Emails are sent to your ambassadors when:
- They earn a pending commission.
- Their commission has been approved or denied.
- They earn a pending welcome bonus.
- Their welcome bonus has been approved or denied.
- Their payout is fulfilled.
- They enroll in your program either via your Ambassador Portal or a Refer-a-Friend widget.
- They earn a $0 commission.
- Their account is activated or deactivated.
- They are enrolled in a new campaign.
What if I don’t want to send certain notifications?
You can easily modify your email preferences by following these steps.
Step 1: In the navigation menu on the left, click "Settings."
Step 2: Next, click the “Notifications” tab. You'll be taken here. Once on this page, check or uncheck the box next to the notification type to edit your email preferences.
Step 3: When you’re done editing your email preferences, click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
Other support articles you may be interested in: