The “Activity” dashboard is your go-to resource for diving into statistics for your referral program. At the top of the page, you can filter the data by campaign, date or view aggregate statistics of the performance as a whole.
What’s included in the Activity dashboard?
The first section provides an overview of your total ambassadors, number of shares and clicks, referrals, revenue and commissions. To change the graph view, you can click on each of these individual boxes:
- Ambassadors: This displays the number of contacts enrolled as ambassadors
- Shares: This number is a unique count of the posts to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and email from the Ambassador Portal or Refer-a-Friend widget.
- Clicks: This is the number of people clicking on your ambassadors’ referral links. This is not a unique number; if the same person clicks a link multiple times, it will be counted.
- Referrals: Your referrals represents new customers that completed a purchase. A referral will be counted whether the commission is approved or denied.
- Revenue: Your revenue is calculated based on passing the total of each purchase back to Ambassador.
- Commissions: Once a commission has been approved, it will be displayed here.
This section provides a breakdown of where your ambassadors are spreading the word and sharing their referral link most (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or email). Please note, this graph is dynamic and the view will change as you click each of the boxes (ex. referrals or clicks) at the top of the page.
Top Ambassadors provides a list of your most active ambassadors. We use several metrics to rank your ambassadors, including referrals, shares, revenue and clicks.
This stream includes the latest activity from your ambassadors based on sharing, commissions and new ambassadors that have enrolled.
Other support articles you may be interested in: