Automated Payouts are a great way to save time! By automating payouts, you can schedule a recurring payment to all of your Ambassadors with approved commissions.
Please note, Automated Payouts are only available for Professional and Enterprise plans.
How do I automate payouts?
After setting up your payment method here, enabling Automated Payouts is a quick and easy process.
Step 1: To get started, go to the “Build” section, and click the “Payments” tab.
- Payout Methods: Automated Payout options include PayPal or Dwolla, Simple Fulfillments and gift cards (if you have them enabled in your account). Check the box next to the payment method you would like to use.
- Payout Threshold: The payout threshold is the amount that is required to be in an Ambassador's account to receive a payout. Only approved commissions will be eligible to count toward the payout threshold.
- Payout Schedule: You can select one of four options for when payouts will be scheduled. Payouts can be made immediately, weekly (simply choose the day of the week), monthly (choose the day of the month) or on a specific date in the future.
Step 5: After you’ve completed your automated payment preferences, make sure you click “Save Changes.”
Other support articles you may be interested in:
- Cash Payment Methods and Fees Overview
- Which currencies does Ambassador support?
- How do I set up Dwolla?
- PayPal Payouts
- How do I set up gift cards?