Automated Payouts are a great way to save time! By automating payouts, you can schedule a recurring payment to all of your Ambassadors with approved commissions.
Please note, Automated Payouts are only available for Professional and Enterprise plans.
How do I automate payouts?
Step 3: Under “Payment Options,” hover over “Automated Payouts” and you'll see a blue button appear.
Click “Configure” and you'll end up here.
- Payout Methods: Automated Payout options include PayPal, PayPal via Simple Fulfillments, vouchers and gift cards. Check the box next to the payment method you would like to use.
- Payout Threshold: The payout threshold is the amount that is required to be in an Ambassador's account to receive a payout. Only approved commissions will be eligible to count toward the payout threshold.
- Payout Schedule: You can select one of four options for when payouts will be scheduled. Payouts can be made immediately, weekly (simply choose the day of the week), monthly (choose the day of the month) or on a specific date in the future.
Step 6: After you’ve completed your automated payment preferences, click “Save Changes.”
Other support articles you may be interested in:
- Cash Payment Methods and Fees Overview
- Which currencies does Ambassador support?
- How do I set up gift cards?